A definite booking – also by telephone – is financially binding. Cancellation within one month is not possible. Changes can only be made in consultation and within a period to be agreed. In the event of changes, administration costs of € 35.00 (excl. VAT) will be charged.
In the case of short-term rentals, only an invoice is made stating which studio is rented and when it is rented.
People who regularly want rent space, but not at a fixed time, can buy an option card.
For long-term rental, a contract is always made. Upon termination of this contract € 50.00 (excl. VAT) administration costs are due.
If you rent evening hours every week, then you are obliged to rent all
intervening dates on that evening in a period, including holidays and public holidays, except for the summer holidays.
The rent must be paid in advance per month or period.
If someone is not sure if he wants to rent a studio, he can take an option free of charge under the following conditions:
- An option is not possible if you want to rent within a period shorter than 10 days.
- An option must be confirmed as soon as possible. Latest 7 days in advance.
- If another tenant presents himself, we will contact you and you’ll get 24 hours to confirm or cancel your options.
- If we don’t receive any reaction, the option automatically expires for the relevant data.
- All users receive keys from the building. For this they pay a deposit of € 50.00 cash. The deposit will be refunded when the keys are returned. This is only possible during Cliffordstudio office hours which can be found below. You are expected to return the keys within one week after the termination of the contract.
- When receiving the keys, a key declaration must be signed, in which it is arranged how to act in the event of loss or theft of the keys and the amount to be held liable in the event that the lock and keys have to be replaced.